1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I got a tattoo
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions because I never keep them!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I didn't venture out of the USA this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
less body fat
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan.20-little brother got married
Mar. 28-My son went on his first spring break trip and flew w/o me
Oct. 1-8 year wedding anniversary
Oct. 19- rollover, hit and run accident
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
That is a very good question.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Training to run in a 5K. (I didn't.)
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I don't know.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
school tuition, cars, stuff
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
my kids, my husband, my new car, my brother getting married
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
I think this year has been happier.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family at home.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I'm always falling in love with my husband.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Why? It doesn't do any good and you only hurt yourself wasting time on negative energy.
24. What was the best book you read?
I read A LOT. I couldn't pick one.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Daughtry & Micheal Buble
26. What did you want and get?
This year or for Christmas? This year I got a Wrangler for Christmas, new pajammas.
27. What did you want and not get?
a new body.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Little Miss Sunshine, I can't think of any others right now.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 33 and we stayed home because the hubby had a test to study for.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Losing some weight.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Anything that doesn't make me feel like a slob
32. What kept you sane?
Who says I'm sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I plead the 5th, due to the fact that my husband reads my blog.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Nothing lasts forever. Time flies by. Just live.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
The only song I can think of right now is:
Bloody bunnies in the road really rips my heart to pieces.
(I'll try to come up with something better)