Thursday, September 06, 2007

In Training

It's official. I'm "in training" for a 5K run. The Hubbs and I are running together. It took us a few days to actually jump in, but we've gone a couple of days now to the track. I'm very proud of him. He right away was excited that I wanted to run and we bought some running shoes for me. It's cute how he keeps thinking that maybe I might really like to run and become addicted. Sorry, honey, I don't think that's going to happen. I am excited to be doing something and I'm lucky that I get to run with my husband and he's supportive. I'll let you all know if I make it through the week!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Don't speak too soon...I HATED running before and now I'm hooked! There is something to be said for that adrenaline kick!

Beckster said...

I did the running thing...once;) I did it for a whole 5 minutes(thats a miracle for me;)) I then stopped and just decided to walk.. If there was a 5k walk-a-thon..I'm your girl. koodos to you. My advice: RUN RUN RUN!!!!:)

Becca