Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Exercise & Motivation

I recently joined a gym. I participated in a "fitness study" where she kept $20 to ensure I would complete it. I was required to a certain amount of days for three weeks. We set up a schedule and if I was unable to keep said appt. I would call and re-schedule. So, my three weeks was up, I loved it, I joined! That was Friday. I didn't go Sat., Mon, I slept in this morning. Maybe she can keep holding money hostage and writing out a schedule for me? I really enjoy the workout, which is shocking to me, and I don't mind getting up at 5:30am to get there in time to do the do and head off to work. So why haven't I been back?! Ok, it was just a minor set back. I brought my gym clothes and I will head over after work. If the traffic isn't too bad...

BTW-I highly recommend Ladies Workout Express. You don't get bored. You get to work on a variety of machines & thereby muscles. They change the time on machines and the resistance levels daily. It's not a meat market.

4 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

So here we are in Albuquerque. What are the must sees for tourists?

Sandra

Beckster said...

thanks for the offer but my sister is sending me a new tower from Italy(my monitor works great).

Becca

Anonymous said...

hmmm, tourist must sees...Well, from any corner of the city you'll be able to view stunning car crashes caused by pickups with an unsecured loads and a phobia of turn signals...after that, NACHOS!

Beckster said...

I should try that $20 hostage -method...maybe I can get myself into a shape instead of being round;) Hope you have more motivation then me:)

Beck