Friday, February 16, 2007

Doesn't work well with others

the Badoozer
has issued a new challenge. But, since I really don't like to be told what to do, and I couldn't have done what she asked if I wanted to, I've sort of done the opposite of what she asked for. She wanted pictures of old, stinky, smelly shoes or something like that. I have instead posted some of my favorite shoes of the moment from my winter collection. I know, material things are not what we're all about, blah, blah, blah. Shoes are fun and make me smile! Here are a few of my favorites:


I'm always up for boots. I included my new brown wedge boots w/a buckle, and I could never leave out my Harley Davidson boots. I also noticed a theme of red and green. Hmmm...interesting. I love platform heels, and heels w/straps around the ankle and wedge heels and anything with a bow! I'm slowly getting into ballerina flats, being that I'm only 5 foot nothing, I only do those occasionally, but what better than CAMO ballerina flats?!

Shoes are so much fun.
Wedges, heels, platforms, boots, flats,
Love to wear them all!

2 comments:

McBunni said...

Are those camo Sketchers?!?!?!?!

Gimme gimme gimme!

Anonymous said...

those shoes are very impressive! a wonderful wide array of styles and colors much better than my boring collection. thanks for sort of participating...LOL