Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yay me!

I love SpongeBob Squarepants, who doesn't right? But, if there ever was a cartoon that could replace it, it would have to be Coconut Fred! It's probably made by the same people, some of the voices sound the same, but Coconut Fred and the Fruit Salad Island is so funny! They had a monkey that talks w/his butt. It changes color for the different emotions he feels and of course, Coconut Fred has a Rainbow Butt Monkey Dictionary! Classic. These are my top cartoons:
1. Powerpuff Girls!!!!
2. Dexter's Laboratory
3. Foster's Home
4. Coconut Fred
5. Jimmy Neutron
6. The Fairly Odd Parents
7. SpongeBob Squarepants- the Bubble Stand ROCKS!

My top three are created by Craig McCracken. That guy is so cool. Can you even imagine that your job in life is to create cartoons? The only better would be to work for the Lego company...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree about the cartoons. my fav's are spongebob, and jimmy neutron. that movie "hoodwinked" was made by the jimmy neutron people at least i think it was i could have it mistaken. the other funny one i can't wait for is The Cows. or whatever its called. love the one liners in these new cartoons nowadays. i'm sure my mother would be so ashamed that i let dyl watch those, or watch them myself for that matter.

we haven't had cable in well over a year, i've never heard of coconut fred, but i'll check it out

abqchunk said...

Susie,
Coconut Fred is on kids WB, which I don't think is part of cable. It comes on here at 7am on Saturdays.
Cartoons are about the only thing kids can watch on t.v. now, and even then I'm always checking up on them because some of those out now are pretty bad.

Danielle said...

My all time fav would sill have to be Scooby Doo. (the old episodes, not the new stuff)!