Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo!

Ole! Happy Cinco de Mayo! I will be out celebrating at the clubs dancing the night away, drinking margaritas, partying IT UP!!! Woohoo!

In reality, here's how it will go:
workout @ the gym
finish laundry
make dinner
change sheets
run on treadmill
make a grocery list
watch "What Not To Wear" on TLC (that show totally rocks!)
and have a water on the rocks w/a splash of lime!
That's the life and times of a married woman w/kids.
Honestly, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

3 comments:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

I really like What Not To Wear too but rarely get to see it. We need to get satellite TV for the RV but my husband doesn't like to watch things like that so when we're in a cramped space like an RV, you have to accommodate. I get to watch it when we're hooked up to cable in a park in the U.S. and he's gone to bed which is rarely!

Sandra

Beckster said...

Surprisingly, I didnt do anything on Cinco De Mayo...One of the local bands was playing at Ned's on the Rio Grande but I just dont like that place. So I went to Hastings an walmart and went home and IM with Heather...You did more then me;)

Becca

abqchunk said...

Hello! Next time we can do "nothing" together. We'll have margarita to keep us company...